Classification and Certification
- Statutory Certification
- Inventory of Hazardous Materials
- BWM Convention
- The Maritime Labour Convention, 2006
- ISM Code
- ISPS Code
- MARPOL Annex II and the IBC Code
- The International Maritime Solid Bulk Cargoes (IMSBC) Code
- IMO DCS
- Remote Surveys
- Surveys and Inspections
- Transfer of Class
- Ships in Class
We have a professional staff leading maritime law affairs in Panama always earrings each client and their needs under the Panamanian flag; the financing of vessels; and shipping litigation both in local and international admiralty courts, we have a wide range of services, including:
Ship Registration (Provisional/Permanent Patent)
- Naval Mortgages
- DMLC, Part I
- Annual Tax Payment
- Bunker Convention Certificates
- Wreck Removal Certificates
- Continuous Synopsis Record (CSR)
- Radio Station License
- MSMC (Minimum Safe Manning Certificate)
- Panamanian seafarer training and License
- Company / Ship Security Officer Endorsement
- Declaration of Company Endorsement
- ASI Inspectors
- Extensions / Exemptions
- Ownership Titles
- Obtainment of Fishing Licenses.
- Radio Accounting Services
- Inmarsat Activation
- Coordination to carry out the Sanitary Inspection to vessels and the obtainment of the certificate.
- Operation Licenses for companies within the Republic of Panama.
- Obtainment of Wreck Removal Certificates
- Non-Encumbrance Certificates and Certifications
- Change of name and/or ownership, Resident Agent, Tonnage, Type of Service, Radio Accounting Authority, among others.
We offer trainings to those professionals involved in the maritime area in order to comply with the certifications required by the International Maritime Organization, International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watch-keeping for Seafarers (STCW78/95), The International Code for the Security Ships and of Port Facilities (ISPS), and the International Safety management Code (ISM); and others.